"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Friday, May 7, 2010

Spa Night and A Favorite Site

Well, Friday is here and with it, a cozy weekend. We have small plans, things like "make a loaf of bread" and "walk through the flowers" and nothing terribly ambitious. Its a good time of year to not be very ambitious. So yummy and lazy out.

We're starting off the weekend in fine style with a wonderful night of couple spa time. Foot soaks, massages and languid sitting around together. I am ready.

While we soak our tooties...why don't you take in one of my very favorite sites that makes me extremely happy. Young Me, Now Me. Such genius. Some of the photos are amazing. I plan to do one of my own (not for the site persay but, maybe just for you folks here)...someday.

I hope your weekend is wonderful, your children hug you, and that whether you have rain or sun, you take a moment to breath deeply and really smell it coming down around you.





 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment