"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pie and Company

FINALLY....made that blueberry pie this morning. And since, we also have blueberry cheesecake ice-cream to use up I put this in the freezer to pull out and bake later on a cool day when we're running low on sweets.

I love pie. Did I ever tell you that? *sigh* I really love pie.

And look who we collected today! We have cousins! In-house. A's brother Miq (of previously featured video fame) is off in Iraq and although we aren't going to be able to have him visit with us we have his sweet short girls and his wife, Penny. (much joy! yay!)



              I think they'll fit right in. Two minutes in the door and we're already effortlessly manifesting idyllic scenes like this.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment