"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Newborn Line-up

I own very few photos of myself as a baby. Two I think? (Note to self: Scan childhood photos when home visiting) And also not a whole lot of A as a tiny infant but, one was all I needed for this little project that I've been wanting to do for some time.

Today we get a side-by-side comparison of A, myself and our three boys at the same age. We'll settle that whole "who looks like whom" bit once and for all. What do you think? Do we look related to you?

Here's me.


Now a very serene Baby A.

And then our boys....
Ru, first.


Dee....number two.


And our latest Baby Bird.

I think Ru looks amazingly like his father except his head seems like it has a less square and broad shape. Taller somehow. Our new little one looks lots more like me than like A to me and I'm surprised how much I think Dee looks like me too. And who knew I had dark fuzzy hair when I was born! I actually was stunned to see that. Our boys get it from both sides and all this time I'd been telling people that I was born shiny bald.

Tell me what you see....I'd love to hear it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment