"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Friday, June 25, 2010

Newborn Portraits

And on down the line! In keeping with yesterday and the day before...here's a little focus on Nib day. (Yes, I've decided on an online nickname for the little one.) He is already a month old and I'm working on his one month shots but, before I get those all ready to share and do so....I have to make sure to give the brand new stage its due.

And for the record, I still cannot believe, even sort of that this baby is ours. I say that at least once a day out loud. A may think I'm nuts. He's the sweetest, most happy, and easy-going baby. I still wonder if maybe the stork somehow switched packages on us. I'm sure not taking him back to correct the error!
Anywho....here you go. Our latest addition, in all his sweet, sweet glory!





































Happy Weekend All! 
We're off to blueberry pick, bright and early tomorrow morning with friends!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment