"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feathered Decoration

Last year, I logged this post featuring an American Idol video of the feather-wearing contestant Crystal Bowersox. The idea of wearing feathers has niggled at me ever since and I've considered all sorts of ideas for how to pull it off and not tried a single one.

A modern belle going to the rooms at Bath by J...Image via Wikipedia
Then yesterday, there I was in Target fingering my way through the earring racks when I bumped into the only pair I purchased. There they were. Feathers, all ready for the wearing.






I love them.


Although, I do have to say that I still think I need to get brave enough to wear some in my hair which still strikes me as exotic and stunning.

Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment