"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Friday, July 16, 2010

End of Week Potpourri

Just a crazy potpourri today of all the delicious little tidbits I have been accumulating all week and haven't found a place to share. Have a little bit of everything....

Chubby toddler tummies in swimsuits...just, delightfully off center




Smiles so big they almost look fierce

This amazing video which is painfully inspiring and makes me madly itch to put together a million vibrant quilt squares.
This amazing take on the staycation. I totally, totally wanna do it. Any takers?

This brilliant book. Am putting it right on my library hold list. It looks like the kind of fabulous homeschool/mommy happiness book that may end up amongst those books I just packed yesterday...on the bookshelves on my new home.

And look! Speaking of flowers...one of my orphaned orchids that I bought for pennies, all shriveled and missing tags when I was a newlywed...just finally rehabbed enough to bloom for the first time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment