"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Friday, November 8, 2013

Inspiration From The Street

I am heading off to bed, high on inspiration! I spent the day free-wheeling around SanFran with the boys...art class on the cheap. We had a public art day and it was fabulous!!!! I saw an Andy Goldsworthy piece (several more to get to in town if I am motivated enough), visited the incredible 16th Avenue mosaic stairs and then walked up and down the Balmy Alley murals with my boys. Incredible. I also painted three little pieces that I am really happy with, something I haven't done in a long time.















Today felt very good. So much beauty and creative energy in the world. Must be part of it and appreciate it!















One of the big lessons I am taking away from today is that I can go to a city with my kids. NYC is calling. Time to go attack my wistful Pinterest board of New York sights as soon as I get home.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment