"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Farm Party

I love it when something is so beautifully happy that I feel inspired by it in my own life. The last birthday party we went to was like that.


A gentle day in the sunshine at a private hobby farm in honor of the pint-sized birthday girl. Nothing fancy....no goodie bags of plastic crap, no giant sugary birthday cake, no fancy clothes to keep clean.


Just strawberries and cream from her mama's garden, milking a goat into a tin pail, and turns rising the horse together with a small band of best friends.


Lots of simple, rich pleasures....just the way it ought to be.



Do you think I could get my friends to come to a party like that for my half-birthday????Nobody has farm day celebrations in December when my real birthday happens.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment