"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Coopin' It Up!

Just buildin' a chicken coop in the living room, like it ain't no thang! Woohoo!!!



Spent a good while working on this today, longer than I thought it would take. The kit was all very simple though, all the confusion was manufactured by yours truly by missing certain key steps. I almost quit about three times in the process but am proud to say I figured it all out. Am very proud. It is beautiful.


We are one step further into this itty, bitty, urban farm gig. Give me a wheat straw to gnaw on and call me a farmer-ette! I might need to expend some extra manic excitement while I wait for the weekend when I can make a road trip to adopt hens from rural parts.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment