"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Friday, March 8, 2013

Sister-napping!

I stole my sister!



I got a wild hair at my parents house and suddenly floated the idea of her coming back with me. At first it was just a slightly wistful joke but the more we talked about it the more possible and interesting it sounded until by the end of my two days there we had worked out the practicalities, packed her bags and begun brainstorming a list of exciting adventures to embark on together. I actually talked my sister into coming to stay with me on the spur of the moment for a WHOLE MONTH!! We're driving through Ohio now, the tires ticking homeward planning batik projects, Chinatown food expeditions, Downton Abbey marathons and, and, and..... Yay! Good times ahead. I have a feeling the last seven days without A will go much quicker than I had been imagining.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment