"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sick and Reminiscing

We are all laying low today. We were hit with a wallop of illness on our way back home and it has only gathered strength  in the last day or so. Today was pajama, movies on the couch, bottomless cups of tea kind of day. Lots of sleeping, a little brow wiping, and lots of low energy mass lethargy.

In our season of convelesence I thought I'd share some of the warm little moments from our wild trip back to Michigan Daddy-less. Lots of great moments, special Northern beauty, great family and a full stock of happiness.  This is Michigan in March.

























I think I'll go turn on the kettle again and take another nap. The baby has gone back to sleep on my lap and there are fluffy clouds floating in teh blue sky that I can watch out my bedroom window if I angle the right way on my bed. Survival. Its a survival game.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment