"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Too Hot For Skin

Its too hot for words. I just keep leaving the house and getting nothing done.
"The Naked Cowboy" a Times Square legend who is probly the only reasonably dressed New Yorker in this heat.
 We go to the library...we go to church...we go to stores...and try not to buy things....or we just drive around with the a/c on or the windows down. In the car we can breathe and the kids can take naps and I don't feel unexplicably angry at ridiculously small infractions. (Its not just me folks...LINK.) But then eventually we have to come home and figure out what to not cook for dinner and find some way to get the kids to settle in their beds and then lie there in the sweating dark trying to sleep ourselves. I am not a girl who deals well with extremes of temperature. I might have to get motivated and hike down from the attic with a window a/c unit and try to install it myself.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment