"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Brewing

Am writing a budget for our eating and am spending all my waking idle moments (and some dreams!) plotting and planning all the ins and outs of this new and thrilling challenge. You might think I was being cynical. I'm not. I'm being authentic geek. I like these kinds of things. Am ready with this week's sample beginning and raring to hit the grocery aisles and see if I can come out still in the black!

Am also making bone broth for drinking on snug autumn mornings and evenings in a big heavy mug...plotting new quick bread adventures....sighing over the dream of a chest freezer (must find a way!!!)....planning to dust off my yogurt maker.....considering getting my kombucha on again....thinking about buying a little firewood....dreaming of chickens for next summer....and picking out a wall paint color for the boys room!

Stay tuned...lots going on in my little corner in this slate colored time of the year. November is for gleeful hand rubbing!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment