"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

66 Square Feet

Its always good to share your new finds with others. Today I'm sharing the link to another blogger's site. I've only just discovered Marie's wonderful, 66 Square Feet but that just means I have a lot more to read and devour. She is an avid nature watcher, cook and gardener. She lives in New York City where she gardens on a tiny apartment terrace and she lives in South Africa where she eats plump, local figs in her mothers garden and documents the amazing flora of the region.

She's witty, she's literary, she's amazing with a camera, full of inspiring tidbits and an astounding well of garden knowledge. I wish I could meet her in person and share a dinner together in a stolen night of Cape Town summer but in lieu of that maybe I can shoo a few of you over her way and to enjoy her beautiful webby world with me. Bloggers like this need more people.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment