"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yoga Pants Night




Long day today. Long nights the last few days. We've had colds, nightmares, teething, asthma and reactions to medication. Wild times, which call for early evenings and long, slow afternoons in my most comfortable yoga pants. A brought me a mug of coffee, bedside with extra cream, just the way I like it to get me going this morning and we're ending the day with some more in the chef memoir (Yes, Chef by Samuelsson) that we're reading together.

It's almost The Maple Sugar Moon, time for warm days and cold nights, piercing sunshine and stiff winds in the very high March sky. I am thinking of Michigan and hot dogs toasted over the coals beside the sap pan.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment