"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Our Sandy Fortunes

The boys and I had a big beach explore today. I heard a rumor that Ocean Beach in San Francisco (basically the "city beach) sometimes had sand dollars at low tide and I thought we'd go try hunting for them.



If you like beach combing, nature, marine animals, natural beauty, treasure collecting or outdoor ephemera....go here.



There were sand dollars as far as the eye could see! We ended up having to have a long counsel session about which shells to leave and which to take home because we found dozens of whole ones. Parking is free, surfing show complimentary and the soft expanse of beach a wonderful mind clearer.















Now, I just have to figure out how to pack sand dollars for the trip home.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment