"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My 30th Year Begins


I'm a youngin'.

Pretty nearly everyone I know has told me about five times or so since yesterday, the day of my 30th celebration of my birth. I think this is mostly a symptom of marrying early. Everyone I know is on a totally later life-track which makes me feel absurdly "ahead of schedule." I used to think I just looked really immature or was not very impressive but I'm pretty sure now that it's just the skewed life track at work, deceiving everyone. That said, youth or gravitas...whatever people choose to comment on, I'll take it. I want to live where I am and accept who I am at the moment. I earned every one of those 30 years but I'm still very young, it's true...and I am trying really hard to learn to live in the spongy world between them that constitutes this stage of life for me. Good stuff.

Here's a photo tour of my big day:










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment